With more than a billion active users every month and more than 2.6 billion downloads globally, TikTok ranks among the most widely used social media applications. As a result of its parent firm ByteDance’s 2017 acquisition of the Music.ly app, TikTok grew into an even wider platform for users to share intriguing material. It’s common knowledge that when a concept gains traction on TikTok, everyone starts to copy it. To make content creation simple, TikTok provides a dizzying choice of video editing software and entertaining effects. By using the Save option within the app, you may also save incredible films made by other users. Well, while this is pretty amazing, it has a drawback as well. The TikTok watermark! Yes, unfortunately, TikTok puts a watermark on each video that you save!
What about influencers, though, who wish to post their TikTok clips on other social media sites? TikTok videos can be downloaded before they are published on your device, but if you attempt to download them afterward, the TikTok watermark will appear. You probably don’t want the watermark there if you’re using TikTok content on other social media sites.
The good news is that there are numerous methods available for how to remove Tiktok watermarks. We’ll give some information in this article. Keep reading!
What is a TikTok watermark?
With TikTok videos, the watermark is the TikTok logo superimposed with the user name of the creator of the original video. Making the source of the media obvious is crucial for copyright and commercial purposes so that others cannot rerun the videos without giving proper credit to the person who really deserves it!
With the video gets start to play, TikTok fixes a watermark or a logo that jumps around, thus getting it harder to delete or replace with something else.
How to Remove TikTok Watermarks from Videos?
You see, there is no scarcity of approaches that allows you to get rid of the TikTok watermark, but you have to choose which one is the most superior for you and your requirements. Here we have listed some of the ways so that you get rid of the TikTok logo no matter whether you’re using it in a computer or a phone:
- To crop the video, zoom it.
- Employ a blur tool to add a border
- Use an app to remove the TikTok watermark.
- utilizing a video editor
- Start off by saving your video without such a watermark.
Zoom the video to crop it.
- You may easily crop the video with your phone and eliminate the watermark:
- Open the video from your gallery that you want to crop.
- On the top right corner, select “Edit.”
- At the bottom, click the “Crop” icon.
- In order to remove the watermark, you can just crop the video’s dimensions by pinching in.
- Due to the logo bouncing around, you will need to trim more than one section of your video.
To save your newly cropped video, tap “Done”.
Although this strategy appears to be the most straightforward choice, it is not ideal because it would produce zoomed-in media that would omit some of the texts and images from the original video.
Put a border
In order to remove the TikTok watermark from the videos you want, you can just include any kind of frame or border by any kind of editing software available on your phone or PC.
Similar to cropping, putting a border on your video also isn’t recommended because it is unattractive and covers a significant portion of it; that will do nothing but make your content look untidy and low quality due to cut-out pieces.
Using TikTok Watermark Remove Generator apps
There are a plethora of apps that promise to take the TikTok watermark out of your recordings.
You can find choices like SaveTik, TokRepost, Tiksavee, TokVideo, TikDown, TokSave, and many more by searching for “remove TikTok watermark” in your app store. It can be challenging to select one or distinguish between them because they all seem perplexingly identical.
Prior to downloading any of these programmes, you should be aware of the following:
- None of these applications are connected to TikTok, and if TikTok alters its API, they might stop functioning.
- Carefully read the reviews. Even though the majority of apps have ratings of 4 or above, the reviews reveal a different picture.
- Although the majority of these applications are available for free download, they either demand a paid subscription before you can use them or will saturate you with advertising at every turn.
- Several of these apps don’t genuinely get rid of the watermark. Some of them don’t actually download TikTok videos to your phone; instead, they just curate a preserved collection of watermark-free ones.
Well, once you’re prepared to use one as an option for you, here’s how to use an app to remove TikTok watermarks:
- Locate the TikTok app video you want without the watermark.
- Click “Share”
- Choose “Copy Link”
- Launch the app
- paste the TikTok link you just copied
- Save the video without the watermark to your photographs.
Using a Video Editing Tool
The most difficult and expensive method is to use a video editing application, so use carefully. Any video editing application can be used to erase the watermark if you have the necessary expertise. If you only require watermark removal and don’t intend to use any of the numerous other video editing tools, this may not be the ideal choice for you.
What would be preferable to having the watermark removed? save the video in the first place without a TikTok watermark! You may download TikTok movies without the watermark from a number of websites, including MusicalDown.com, savetik, MusicalDown.xyz, SnapTik, TikFast, and TikMate.
Some of these, like SnapTik, also let you download apps for your phone, but if using your computer or desktop is more convenient, you can also utilize these services online.
These web-based tools all function in the same way:
- From the TikTok application installed or computer, choose the video you wish to save.
- choose “Share” from the menu.
- Choose “Copy Link”
- Visit the online resource of your choice.
- Embedding the Link in the toolbox
- Input “Download”
- The video you’ve chosen will be saved to your device.
That’s it, this way you can save your video without any logo at the first place in your device! Simple, right?
Here are some key points for you to remember though! If you zoom in to remove the watermark from the movie, you risk losing sight of key details or changing the screen resolution, which would render the video unwatchable. By cropping off crucial portions of the film and adding a border, the video appears amateurish and of low quality. The usage of online and mobile video editors can just be challenging, and the resulting fuzzy watermark might be annoying.
Programs made to download videos without watermarks frequently demand payment in order to continue utilizing them or annoy you with advertisements for the paid version of the software. Well, although all these apps that give you the opportunity to remove the watermark from the videos you make in Tiktok are free they are not always effective! But you can still give it a shot right?
So, with the information provided, this article comes to an end. We hope that you now know all the techniques to get rid of TikTok watermarks from your video. So, what are you even waiting for? Grab your phone and make one video without any logo jumping around!