Unlike Facebook or Instagram, where it’s recommended you publish a regular post only once or twice a day, Twitter gives you the flexibility to post just about as many Tweets as you need.
Some accounts, depending on what niche they’re in or what’s new or trending on a given day, will Tweet dozens of times in the span of 24 hours!
While Tweeting so much can benefit you by increasing your visibility and engagement rate, it’s highly inefficient to have to take time out of your already busy day every few minutes or hours to compose a new Tweet.
To help you manage this workload and make life easier, you need a Twitter post scheduler.
What Are the Benefits of Using a Twitter Scheduler?
For those who don’t know, a Twitter scheduler is a third-party software or platform – sometimes free, sometimes paid – that allows you to schedule Tweets weeks or months ahead of time.
It’s true that Twitter is most conducive to posting your thoughts on the spot, moment to moment. But there are also compelling benefits to using a Twitter scheduler to plan posts in advance.
Let’s go over those benefits together!
- Allows You to Schedule Sponsored Tweets to Ensure They Get Published on Time: This is a technique that professional influencers use to keep on top of their content calendars and build strong, trusting relationships with brand sponsors.
- Helps You Integrate Twitter Into a Larger, Overarching Marketing Campaign: For example, if you own a travel brand and you’re planning on launching a new bag collection in a couple of months, you can schedule specific Tweets to promote those products on launch day.
- Ensures You Always have Fresh Tweets Ready to Post Automatically for When You Can’t Post Them Yourself: This is a great benefit for situations where you may have to spend some time away from your computer or mobile device, as when you’re on vacation, taking sick leave, or have an emergency.
- Gives You Peace of Mind: Knowing that you have a backlog of Tweets scheduled will give you peace of mind and help you handle whatever life throws at you without sacrificing your hard-earned social media presence. No matter what happens – a power outage, a family emergency, etc. – your Twitter account will stay active with new daily posts.
- Saves Time in the Long Run: By scheduling your most important Tweets, you won’t have to constantly jump on Twitter.com or your mobile device to compose new posts. They’ll already be in the pipeline, ready to go, which will save you time in the long run and enable you to focus on other important parts of your business.
With all these advantages, setting up a Twitter scheduler is a no-brainer! Now, the only question is, which scheduling tool will you choose?
Never fear! Our list of the 13 best Twitter schedulers is headed your way!
13 Best Twitter Scheduling Tools
Here are the 13 best Twitter schedulers we found on the internet in 2023. Check them out!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is There a Native Twitter Scheduler?
You can schedule Tweets directly from the platform, but only if you have a Twitter Ads account.
How Many Tweets Can I Schedule at a Time?
The number of Tweets you can schedule depends on the tool and the subscription level you decide to sign up for. For example, free plans will limit your scheduled Tweets to a very low number, such as 15. Paid plans will often offer unlimited scheduling.
Can I Use these Tools to Edit or Delete Tweets I Already Scheduled?
Yes, you can edit or delete Tweets that you already scheduled. You can also change the date you want them to go live.
Am I Allowed To Schedule Tweets Containing Images and Videos?
Yes, you can schedule Tweets that contain images and videos, as well as GIFs.
Can You Schedule Tweets For Specific Time Zones?
Yes, you can select your desired time zone and schedule your Tweets for the times you want.
Will I Get Customer Support with These Schedulers?
Most of the time, you will only get full or priority customer support if you sign up for a paid Twitter scheduler subscription plan.
With their short character limit, Tweets are designed to be composed quickly and sent out just as fast. They’re also meant to be posted throughout the day, not just once or twice as with Instagram or Facebook. A Twitter scheduler will help you pump out fresh content daily with barely any effort for months at a time, so you can increase efficiency, keep up with your competitors, and grow your account like never before.