16. Get to Know Your Followers
The poll sticker is perfect for playing games that help you get to know your followers on Instagram. These games are easy to play, and they’re also one of the most trendy Instagram story games to play.
Here’s how it works:
- You ask a question.
- Your followers choose one of two answers.
For example, you can ask:
- Are you team…Coffee or Tea?
- Do you prefer…Pizza or Pasta?
- What’s your favorite season? Winter or Summer?
- Are you team…Beach or Mountains?
Your followers will be happy to share their opinions with you, and you get the opportunity to learn a little more about them.
If you really want to boost engagement, ask controversial questions.
The goal of this kind of game is to get to know your audience either for fun or to create better content that appeals to them. So, choose your questions carefully. Make them count.
Let’s say that you’re a beauty influencer. You could ask:
- Are you team…Lip Gloss or Lipstick?
- Do you prefer…Tutorials or Product Reviews?
The answers to these questions can help you determine what kind of content your followers want to see. Maybe they prefer product reviews, so you post more of them instead of creating tutorials.
Of course, you can also play this kind of game just for fun if you want. And you can also share the results of your poll, so your followers can learn more about each other.